The Faster, Easier, More Effective Way To clean your CPAP equipment...
Clean Should Be Simple
Proper cleaning of CPAP/Bi-Level equipment requires daily cleaning of mask, tubing, humidifier chamber with soap and water weekly.
Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this schedule, which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP equipment and possible health complications.
Now there is a solution with the Rescomf taking all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can't get any easier, just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
NO DISASSEMBLY Sanitize all of your entire CPAP equipment without removing the mask, hose, or reservoir.
SAVE TIME Cleaning shouldn't take you away from the rest of your day. The automated cleaning cycle does the work for you.
DESTROYS ALL GERMS The Rescomf kills 99.99% of disease-causing pathogens such as mold, bacteria, and viruses that grow on the CPAP mask, hose, and water chamber.
Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces
Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
Rechargeable lithium ion battery with a 10-year life
Charging time only 2 hours
Each charge give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles
Requires no maintenance
Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
Cleaning your CPAP doesn't have to be complicated, you simply press the only button on the device, and Rescomf™ does the rest. Using activated oxygen, Rescomf™ eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Step 1: clean your mask and hose.
1) For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into VirtuCLEAN and put the mask inside the Rescomf bag and zip the bag.
2) For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into Rescomf, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3) Turn Rescomf on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: clean your machine and humidifier.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on Rescomf and wait 30 minutes.